Berkelium is a BSD licensed library that provides off-screen browser rendering via Google's open source Chromium web browser.
The most recent documentation for Berkelium is located at its web site, http://berkelium.org . The source code can be found on GitHub at http://github.com/sirikata/berkelium .
Download binary releases at http://github.com/sirikata/berkelium/downloads .
- About Berkelium
- The Development Guide gives an overview of how an application ties together Berkelium's components to integrate a browser into your application.
- The API Reference gives an overview of the public classes used to embed Berkelium into an application, with links to documentation generated automatically from the code.
Mailing List and questions
- Subscribe to our new mailing list at http://groups.google.com/group/berkelium
- Some questions can be answered with a quick google search (searches our old mailing list, too) but if you're still stuck, feel free to ask.
- If you have private questions, you may contact one of the authors included in the README.txt or the top of a source file, though we prefer if you use the mailing list.